Online Community Crisis Response Forum for Business Leaders
Are you prepared to lead your employees and customers through the COVID-19 pandemic?
Join John Bwarie, community resilience and crisis response expert, for weekly online business leadership discussions and sharing around strategies, tactics, and best practices in managing organizations through the coronavirus crisis.
Watch the first CCRF session (March 20, 2020)
Forum Members: Access the Community Crisis Response Forum Resource Library
CHOOSE FROM 4 SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
All subscriptions include 1 Forum call per week (2 per week during crisis)
A custom forum for your team. Complete our short questionnaire to help us design your forum and create a custom quote.
Join the Online Community Crisis Response Forum
Do you lead a critical aspect of your organization? Do you oversee:
- Crisis Management
- Public Affairs
- Community Relations
- Financial and/or Risk Management
- Human Resources
Are you a Trusted Business Advisor? Community Influencer?
This weekly, online forum provides the mission-critical tools you need to lead your organization through the planning, social distancing, and recovery phases of community crisis response to the pandemic.
- Get practical, actionable tactics you can put into place right away.
- Find answers to the questions you need to ask.
- Develop a peer network with other leaders to share experiences and outcomes.
During the active crisis phase, we’ll meet online twice each week.
Log in Fridays at 8:30am PT/11:30am ET. You’ll participate in an exclusive update and guided discussion, exclusively for business leaders and their trusted advisors.
Key discussion topics will include:
- Leading during a time of crisis – how to bring people along with your efforts to collaborate with you
- Creating your roadmap for Community Crisis Response while managing the crisis
- Planning for the long-term impact of Community Crisis Response to build sustainable support networks
- Striking the right tone: how to communicate your values and support your community during crisis
- Identifying unexpected partners during a community crisis and building relationships
- Working with local and other public officials: providing value to you and them
- Giving and soliciting donations during a community crisis: how to spend less and do more