City Impact Lab
Government Community Engagement
Connect with passionate impact-makers and jump start your day with inspirational stories.
Everyday in Los Angeles, thousands of people are working to make the city a better place and improve the lives of their fellow Angelenos. City Impact Lab, a monthly breakfast program, supports this community of impact makers from government, the arts, neighborhoods, nonprofits, and business by jump starting their days with inspiring stories and tactics for success.
The 90-minute breakfast is designed to provide attendees an opportunity to:
- connect with others who can support their work
- learn tactics from expert impact-makers
- find ways to more effectively create social impact in LA
Each breakfast features two noted civic, business, and/or community leaders who share their personal experiences and the strategies that have led to their success. Space is limited to 35 attendees to create a deliberately intimate experience for those who attend.
City Impact Lab Access Pass offers a years worth of breakfasts and priority notifications of other Stratiscope activities. Get yours today [hyperlink to Paypal account when ready].
Since City Impact Lab’s founding in 2014, we’ve hosted 100+ leaders, including:
- Elected Officials like LA Councilman Joe Buscaino, LA City Controller Wendy Greuel, and State Senator Vanessa Delgado
- City Officials like Danielle Brazell, LA City Cultural Affairs Department; Doane Liu, City of Los Angeles Deputy Mayor & General Manager; Rick Cole, City Manager of Santa Monica
- Non-Profit Leaders like Karen Mack, LA Commons; Paul Vandeventer, Community Partners; Brian Williams, Junior Achievement; and Harry Grammer, Obama Fellow/New Earth Foundation
- Business Leaders like Marcia Choo, Wells Fargo; Andrea Davis, Walt Disney Company, and Ranjan Goswami, Delta Airlines
- Foundation Leaders like Juliet Flores, Annenberg Foundation & Jennifer Price-Letscher, Parsons Foundation
- Community Leaders and Public Figures like Luis Rodriguez, LA’s Poet Laureate; Jenny Yang, writer and stand-up comedian; and Raphael Sonenshein, Pat Brown Institute