Develop impactful community engagement programs for Lucky’s Market as they embarked on their initial 13 expansions.
- Engaged local community leaders, nonprofits, and government officials to understand the real needs and priorities of the community.
- Developed relationships between community leaders and Lucky’s Market.
- Convened a leadership summit for more than 100 nonprofits, to find opportunities for organizations to collaboratively solve community issues.
- Convened calls with like organizations (e.g. food banks) from across Lucky’s locations to identify national trends, promote collaboration, and inform program development.
- Recommended philanthropic recipients.
- Created and refined Lucky’s Community Impact Program to meet their business and community goals.
- Captured stories of the impact for marketing.
- Pivoted Lucky’s Market’s emphasis on measuring dollars spent to measuring lives improved.
- Established partnerships with more than 100 nonprofits in 13 cities.
- Received recognitions from local, state, and federal officials for Lucky’s contributions and commitment to community.
- Guided the distribution of more than $500,000 in contributions.
- Developed a process that has been replicated by Lucky’s to engage communities as they expand nationwide.
- Established Lucky’s as a part of each local community from day one.