City Impact Lab
City Impact Lab
Get inspired and connect with future collaborators, mentors, and partners
City Impact Lab is a monthly breakfast attended by a diverse range of distinguished Los Angeles leaders that features a new speaker, venue, and workshop activity every month. Attendees come from all backgrounds, including government, the arts, neighborhoods, nonprofits, and business. Come meet your future collaborators, mentors, and partners.
This 75-minute breakfast event is designed to provide attendees an opportunity to:
- connect with others who can support their work
- learn tactics from expert impact-makers
- explore myriad venues, offices, schools, restaurants, and other spaces of LA
- workshop solutions to their own challenges with other attendees
- find ways to more effectively create social impact in LA
Each breakfast features a presentation from a civic, business, and/or community leader who shares personal experiences and strategies followed by a series of co-creative workshop activities. Space is limited to between 30 and 40 attendees to create a deliberately intimate experience for those who attend.
Since City Impact Lab’s founding in 2014, we’ve hosted 100+ leaders, including:
- Elected Officials like LA Councilman Joe Buscaino, LA City Controller Wendy Greuel, and State Senator Vanessa Delgado
- City Officials like Danielle Brazell, LA City Cultural Affairs Department; Doane Liu, City of Los Angeles Deputy Mayor & General Manager; Rick Cole, City Manager of Santa Monica
- Non-Profit Leaders like Karen Mack, LA Commons; Paul Vandeventer, Community Partners; Brian Williams, Junior Achievement; and Harry Grammer, Obama Fellow/New Earth Foundation
- Business Leaders like Marcia Choo, Wells Fargo; Andrea Davis, Walt Disney Company, and Ranjan Goswami, Delta Airlines
- Foundation Leaders like Juliet Flores, Annenberg Foundation & Jennifer Price-Letscher, Parsons Foundation
- Community Leaders and Public Figures like Luis Rodriguez, LA’s Poet Laureate; Jenny Yang, writer and stand-up comedian; and Raphael Sonenshein, Pat Brown Institute
City Impact Lab Access Pass
Stratiscope offers an Access Pass for a year of City Impact Lab breakfasts, priority notifications of Stratiscope activities, and other perks for the discounted rate of $180. To obtain your Access Pass, please complete the form below and enter your payment information on the following page.